What We Do On The Day
- Time required for installation will vary but it is usually between 1-2 hours.
- Our aim is to keep noise, disruption and mess to a minimum.
- A ladder will be placed against guttering, with a bracket used for protection.
- Furniture etc, which is underneath where the skylight is to be installed, will need to be moved and/or covered. We will put down drop sheets as required.
- To cut your ceiling we use a small keyhole saw. This keeps dust to a minimum.
- On completion of installation, we will tidy up and leave your premises as we found it.
Our Commitment To You
- We will recommend a product only if we are convinced it will work in your situation.
- We will only recommend products that are of good quality and carry good warranties.
- We perform our own work. Graeme will quote and install the product for you- He is a Licensed Builder – License No. 40244
- Product Warranty & Seven Year Installation Guarantee Certificate will be provided on all installs
Excellent Service & Expert Advice
Our Certified Installation Consultants have gone through a thorough training course conducted by Solatube Australia. Graeme Towns, who is very well respected for his honest, friendly approach to finding solutions for natural lighting and ventilation, heads our team. He is assisted by Nick Curtis, his son in law and Brodie Towns, his son. With Graeme being a Licensed Builder, both of these young men have been afforded an extra depth of expertise, ensuring they are fully trained and completely competent at installing our products.
We only use superior products which are made to withstand all harsh weather here in Australia. Rigorous testing has been performed on all products. World Class Solatube tubular skylights are most sought after by our customers, as they offer pure white natural light with minimal heat gain.